Sunday, September 28, 2008

My fav five?



So I had someone ask me today what my five favorite things were about Austin. This really made my mind race about all the things I love about my kids, and all the things I could really live without them doing or saying! So I thought I would take some time to let them know my five favorite things about each of them.


Alyssa:
1. She is so affectionate, hugs and kisses all day!
2. She worries about other people and how they feel.
3. She is always a good friend to all her friend's and family.
4. She actually likes to spend time with me, I hope this one lasts!
5. Although she acts a little "blond" most days, she actually is very responsible.


Austin:
1. He is sooo funny! He makes me laugh, a lot!
2. He is very sweet and affectionate. Lots of hugs and kisses from him too!
3. He makes me cards, all the time. Especially when I REALLY need one.
4. He loves music, just like me! He is learning to play the drums, and he loves to here and play the piano.
5. He reminds me of my dad, he has all his good qualities, but with a Hendricks twist!


Jaxon:
1. He is my baby, and probably always will be, so I love that he lets me treat him like one, but it is hard when he wants to act like one! I guess you cant have it both ways!
2. He gives me "snug-a-bugs" every morning and night.
3. CHOCOHOLIC, big time. Lives on chocolate milk. He is definitely my kid. But he is an exact replica of his dad!
4. He is hilarious. He has the vocabulary of a 10 year old. He cracks me up!
5. He still believes in monsters, fairies, and everything imaginary. I absolutely love this age! (other than the potty training!)

I love all of you with all my heart. I am lucky to have such great kids. Snug-a-bugs to all of you!


3 comments:

Heidi P said...

That was so cute. Your kids sound so fun! I want to know them better! How fun Alyssa likes to be with you. I bet you have a good time together!

Misty said...

Awww... I can't wait until I write up my favorite things about my baby girl! How Fun!

Michele said...

Okay Nicole time for an update!!