Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Day of School, WOOHOO!


They are going back to school! Yippee! Alyssa starts the 6th grade, crap only one year left till Jr. High, that sucks :( ) Austin is starting 2nd grade, and Jax will start his second year of pre-school. Yes I put him in pre-school last year when he was only two, but he loved it! Alyssa can't wait for Jr. High. She wants a locker, REALLY bad. I REALLY bad do not want her to be that old. Austin can't wait for 2nd grade, I asked why he was so excited, his answer was "Cuz when you are in 1st grade you are the baby of the school, I hated that!" My reply was "I thought the Kindergartners were the babies of the school?" He said "They don't count cuz they don't get to eat school lunch" I thought that was pretty funny! Jax is excited only because I will be teaching at his school this year, so he gets to go to school with mommy. We will see how this works out...

No comments: